As a result of a significant weight loss or under the effects of age, do you dare to wear short sleeves? Want to refine your arms and make them thinner? Liposuction is a surgical procedure that allows you to find firmer, toned arms in a sustainable way.
The technique: liposuction of the arms
Liposuction of the arms is a technique of cosmetic surgery that removes some of the fat deposits located in the arms. Thanks to remodeling, this operation gives a harmonious curve to your arms.
The liposuction of the arms is performed on the outer and inner parts of the arms. Thanks to this intervention, you will obtain visible and definitive results to eliminate recalcitrant fats. This operation was developed to leave only minor and hidden scars.
Gentle liposuction on the inside of the arms is good for removing waves, bumps on the skin, skin irregularities, etc. when wearing short sleeves.
Liposuction of the arms: procedure
Before such a procedure, you will have the opportunity to meet your surgeon during the first consultation. He will perform a diagnosis to determine the areas to be treated and inform you if you are able to undergo liposuction of the arms.
The course of the procedure will be as follows:
- Using a surgical marker, the surgeon delineates the areas that will be treated during your liposuction.
- The surgeon injects a liquid into the marked areas to make the fat liquid. This step is essential for the aspiration of fat.
- The surgeon makes incisions in the length of the arm and armpits to treat the inner and outer sides of the arm as well as the posterior.
- The cannula is inserted into the incisions to practice fat aspiration. To ensure a visible result, enough fat will be removed. Conversely, your surgeon will be careful not to remove too much at the risk of creating a dermal irregularity. For this, soft liposuction is ideal.
After the surgery, the patient must follow a specific treatment. The wearing of compressive headlines over a period of four to six weeks is mandatory. This allows patients to limit the appearance of edema and bruising.
Physical activity can be resumed after a month of rest.
Liposuction of the arms: anesthesia, duration, hospitalization
Liposuction of the arms can be done under local or general anesthesia. This is a quick procedure since the operation lasts between thirty and forty minutes. The patient will not have to stay at the hospital.
The results of liposuction of the arms: before / after
The first results are visible immediately after the procedure. Nevertheless, you will have to wait about three to six months to get the final results and to give edema and bruising time to disappear.
Finally, it will take about 12 months for the scars to fade completely. They are then hidden in the folds of the armpits and therefore not very visible.
The arm is more toned and firmer without moving fat. The result is then definitive and permanent. Indeed, liposuction eliminates fat cells that can not be remolded. You will be able to wear tight or short-sleeved clothes again without feeling insecure about your arms.
The price of liposuction of the arms
The pricing of a liposuction of the arms is evaluated according to the procedure that you will undergo. This depends on:
- Volume of fat that will be removed
- Type of anesthesia used: local or general
- The length of your stay
LIPOSUCCION OF THE ARMS
Local / general anesthesia
Beyond the procedure, some expenses are to expected:
Label colonne description
Label colonne tarifs
Consultation with the surgeon
Consultation with the anesthesiologist
* Price as an indication, the fees may vary from one practitioner to another.
Book an Appointment for a Liposuction of the Arms
A consultation is required for new clients.
NEW CLIENT ?
Don't miss your chance to get your
FREE CONSULTATION + GET 20% OFF your first service