To get rid of this double chin that can cause many aesthetic issues, liposuction is the ideal procedure to have a harmonious face in a permanent way.
Double chin liposuction technique
The double chin can be caused by several factors: It may be a relaxation of the skin following skin aging or weight loss but this inconvenience can also find its source in the genetics: the double chin can be hereditary. Whatever the origin, liposuction of the double chin is an effective procedure.
The gentle liposuction is good for the face because the amount of fat to be sucked is minimal and the patient is less affected. It is therefore immediately presentable after surgery.
How the procedure of liposuction of the double chin works?
Before the procedure:
- We analyze the patient's double chin and the quality of their skin
- An appointment is made with the surgeon to listen to the needs of the patient, explain all the parameters of the procedure, rule out contraindications for liposuction and determine the best plan to answer your problems
A reflection period of 15 days between the first consultation and the day of the intervention is then respected.
During the procedure:
- The surgeon marks the area of the neck for the procedure with a surgical marker
- To better suck the fat and make the liposuction less painful, infiltrates a fluidizing solution that liquefies the fat.
- The surgeon then makes very fine incisions in the natural folds of the neck. Then introduces very fine cannulas with a foam tip (rounded tip perforated at its ends).
- The aspiratory system connected to the cannulas allows to suck the fat contained in the double chin, with back and forth movement.
- The incisions are then closed with a resorbable suture and are covered with a dressing. Slight scars may remain, but are hidden in the natural folds of the neck.
Double chin liposuction Anesthesia, duration, hospitalization
Local anesthesia is performed. Since the amount of fat to be aspirated is low on the double chin (compared to other areas with fatty deposits, such as the thighs or hips), the liposuction procedure will be fast: less than an hour and the procedure is performed on an outpatient basis so the patient won't need to spend a night in a hospital.
NEW CLIENT ?
Don't miss your chance to get your
FREE CONSULTATION + GET 20% OFF your first service