Lift, tone, and define.
Dieting and exercise can’t always get rid of targeted and stubborn areas of the body. A torso lift surgery will help eliminate fat rolls and smooth the skin of your upper body for a more defined and toned silhouette.
What is it
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment in which a person’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp.
How it works/technology
To create PRP, the patient’s own blood is drawn and then separated into platelet-rich and platelet-poor components. The separation is done with a centrifuge and a test tube. The resulting platelet-rich plasma is then used to stimulate hair growth in the comfort of our clinic.
- Stimulation of hair growth.
- Extending the survival and
- strengthening of existing hair.
- Natural development of new roots.
- Increased vascularity of the scalp.
- Improves the vitality, color and shine of
- your hair.
- The only non-surgical, that has proven
- to be effective and safe.
PRP HAIR improves hair caliber and hair growth for about 4 to 6 weeks after the treatment, with a protocol of one session per month for 3 months. It generally takes 6-9 months to see visible results after a PRP hair loss treatment.