Slim, tone, and define.
Sagging skin and excess fat on the thigh area can have many causes, from massive weight loss, and pregnancy, to aging. A thigh lift procedure will remove excess fat and loose skin in these targeted areas for more defined, toned, and slender thighs and legs!
What is it
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment in which a person’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp.
How it works/technology
To create PRP, the patient’s own blood is drawn and then separated into platelet-rich and platelet-poor components. The separation is done with a centrifuge and a test tube. The resulting platelet-rich plasma is then used to stimulate hair growth in the comfort of our clinic.
- Stimulation of hair growth.
- Extending the survival and
- strengthening of existing hair.
- Natural development of new roots.
- Increased vascularity of the scalp.
- Improves the vitality, color and shine of
- your hair.
- The only non-surgical, that has proven
- to be effective and safe.
PRP HAIR improves hair caliber and hair growth for about 4 to 6 weeks after the treatment, with a protocol of one session per month for 3 months. It generally takes 6-9 months to see visible results after a PRP hair loss treatment.