Reshape, tone, contour.
Body contouring surgery will help you achieve a more toned, sculpted, and slimmer silhouette. Either you want to improve the overall appearance and shape of your body, or you are left with sagging and loose skin around different areas of the body after a significant weight loss.
What is it
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment in which a person’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp.
How it works/technology
To create PRP, the patient’s own blood is drawn and then separated into platelet-rich and platelet-poor components. The separation is done with a centrifuge and a test tube. The resulting platelet-rich plasma is then used to stimulate hair growth in the comfort of our clinic.
- Stimulation of hair growth.
- Extending the survival and
- strengthening of existing hair.
- Natural development of new roots.
- Increased vascularity of the scalp.
- Improves the vitality, color and shine of
- your hair.
- The only non-surgical, that has proven
- to be effective and safe.
PRP HAIR improves hair caliber and hair growth for about 4 to 6 weeks after the treatment, with a protocol of one session per month for 3 months. It generally takes 6-9 months to see visible results after a PRP hair loss treatment.