Dr. Elie Harouche is qualified in reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery and is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He practices his art in France and the United States. Passionate about plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine, he offers his patients an approach providing elegance and beauty with a French touch.
As a child, he loved art and science lessons which is probably why he became a plastic surgeon. At the start of his career, he wanted to become a cardiac surgeon but his rotations within the plastic surgery department convinced him that this discipline was his true calling.
What motivates Dr. Harouche the most is that he wants to make a difference in people's lives. Although an amateur sculptor, he mixes the art and science of plastic surgery to help his patients get the appearance they want. I listen and deliver the results that help my patients achieve the look they desire.
Dr. Harouche is also a teacher and has published a large number of clinical studies on very specific research subjects.
Titles and qualifications
- University of Paris, France, Faculty of Medicine Broussais Hôtel Dieu .
- Pierre & Marie Curie University, Paris VI, France - MD State diploma.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, “Board Certified”.
- Specialty Qualifications in Plastic Surgery - Attributed by the Conseil de l'Ordre de Paris, France.
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
- Associate Instructor, Plastic Surgery, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, Virginia.
- Clinical Instructor (Plastic Surgery), Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Top Doctor 2020
Dr. Elie Harouche is certified as "NY TopDocs 2020", a recognition of his skills as a doctor and a pledge of confidence for patients.
- Facial surgery: Lifting, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, genioplasty, etc.
- Breast surgery: Breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast surgery, gynecomastia.
- Body surgery: Liposuction, lipofilling, tummy tuck, etc.
- Injections: Hyaluronic acid, Botulinum toxin, etc.
- Tensioning threads.
- Lasers and other techniques: Fraxel®, MiraDry®, LaseMD TM, Genius TM, Coolsculpting®, etc.
- Hair Transplant.
NEW CLIENT ?
Don't miss your chance to get your
FREE CONSULTATION + GET 20% OFF your first service