A dash of eyeliner and voila, a truly great look. However drawing a line on your eyelids using eyeliner can sometimes be a real battle. Not to mention that by removing makeup from the eyelids, the skin around the eyes ends up dry and damaged.
So a solution is needed for women who want to quit makeup but still have a bewitching look even when they are not made up: Permanent eyeliner.
Permanent eyeliner: what is it?
Permanent eyeliner is actually a dermopigmentation on the eyelids. The beautician marks out a line level with the eyelashes. This way, the technique delivers completely natural results. In reality, permanent makeup is carried out using fine needles and hypoallergenic natural pigments.
Non-final, maintenance sessions are to be expected in order to maintain the benefits of permanent makeup, especially on the eyelids. This is due to the thinness of the skin that allows for the injection of pigments on to the surface of the dermis. In addition, the eyelids are always exposed to the sun and after a few years the tattoo eventually fades.
Permanent eyeliner makes it possible to have a more intense look and to correct any possible asymmetry between the eyes. In any case, your beautician will adapt the shape of the permanent eyeliner features to your morphology and your wishes.
Permanent eyeliner: why?
There are several reasons why women should go for a permanent eyeliner session:
- So that they can ditch that daily make-up session. Some women like to take care of themselves, but don’t necessarily want to put on make-up every morning.
- Due to allergies to certain cosmetic products or even make-up removers.
- To always have perfect eye liner. It is often difficult to have symmetrical and well-proportioned eyeliner on each eyelid. Therefore some women decide to use permanent eyeliner to have perfectly drawn features every day.
- To correct an asymmetry in the eyes if the eyes are too close together or apart.
- To have a more intense and truly great look every day. Permanent eyeliner allows you to look captivating even after waking up.
In any case, it will be necessary to consult a beautician so that she can offer you the best possible treatment and adapt the features of permanent eyeliner to your morphology.
Permanent eyeliner: how to get it
Permanent eyeliner is a permanent makeup that allows you to have your eyeliner always looking perfect. You're done with makeup being a chore. Permanent makeup is not actually permanent so it is recommended to redo it every three to five years.
Permanent eyeliner offers very satisfactory results to patients who have chosen to use this technique. The lines are finely drawn on one half of the eye in order to have as discreet and sophisticated a line as possible.
Your choice solutions for Permanent Eyeliner
NEW CLIENT ?
Don't miss your chance to get your
FREE CONSULTATION + GET 20% OFF your first service