If your eyebrows are too thin or spares, it is difficult to achieve properly shaped eyebrows and if they are too thin, it can give the eyes a sad or stern look. They are not aesthetically pleasing which cause many women to redraw their eyebrows.
As a result, more and more women are deciding to stop putting on make-up every morning. Eyebrow tattoos allow you to thicken and reshape your eyebrows. The results are natural looking and allow you to ditch that unreliable, imprecise eyebrow pencil once and for all.
Eyebrow tattoos: what are they?
Eyebrow tattooing is a technique that inserts pigment into the skin in a precise, non-definitive manner. The results will be as natural as possible. Nowadays, techniques have evolved, and the colourants used for the eyebrow tattoos are made from organic, mineral-free, hypoallergenic pigments.
Thus, eyebrow tattoos allow you to correct facial imbalances, but also to highlight certain aspects of your face. This technique, also known as permanent make-up can be used on the eyebrows, lips or even as eyeliner.
Eyebrow tattoos do not just aim to trace the brow line, but rather fill in gaps, restore thickness or reshape brows using small successive strokes to give a completely natural result.
Eyebrow tattoos: why?
Women choose eyebrow tattoos for various reasons:
- To redesigned and restore volume to eyebrows that have been plucked or waxed too severely, or which have become to thin.
- To fill in a gap in the eyebrows following a mishap with the tweezers.
- To hide a scar on the eyebrows.
- To remedy the effects of certain medical treatments such as chemotherapy or diseases such as alopecia.
- To redraw asymmetrical eyebrows, you also need to restructure the eyebrows and give them the perfect size and shape, while keeping them as natural as possible.
- To restore volume to the face. With age, the face becomes thinner and the ends of the eyebrows droop so, it is possible to have eyebrow tattoos to restore a youthful look to the face.
- To put an end to make-up. Women who want to look perfect all the time, and consider make-up a chore, may opt for eyebrow tattoos.
Thus, eyebrow tattoos are an excellent way to have perfect eyebrows without having to apply make-up every day.
Eyebrow tattoos: how do they work?
Eyebrow tattoos are a great way to get subtle, permanent, shapely brows. This gives eyebrows lasting colour with the aid of natural pigments. Applied into the dermis using fine needles, this technique offers highly satisfactory results.
It allows you to receive adapted cosmetic treatment. A first consultation is necessary so that the beautician can learn more about your needs and expectations regarding your eyebrow tattoos.
NEW CLIENT ?
Don't miss your chance to get your
FREE CONSULTATION + GET 20% OFF your first service