The Clinique des Champs-Elysées is located in the "golden triangle" of the 8th district of Paris, a few minutes from the most iconic Avenue in the world and luxury shops of Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
Founded in 1947, our Paris clinic has become the reference in France and Europe in the field of cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine with nearly 4000 patients per month.
The Champs-Elysées Clinic has had the authorization to practice cosmetic surgery since 2006, the date of the formation of the legal obligations for health establishments in France and has obtained the level A of certification- without any reservation - issued by the High Authority for Health.
Highly equipped technical platforms
The Clinique des Champs-Elysées includes 25000sq spread over five floors according to the various centers of activity.
- The Cosmetic Surgery center includes six rooms in cosmetic surgery and a recovery room. The clinic also has an in-house pharmacy that dispenses drugs and medical devices on a daily basis.
- The Cosmetic Medicine center includes ten treatment rooms in medicine & lasers and two recovery rooms.
- The Laser Hair Removal center includes three hair removal rooms with Type IV medical lasers that treat all skin colors.
- The Hair center includes three hair blocks, three recovery rooms and two treatment rooms.
- The Dental center includes seven dental blocks, three medical imaging rooms and a dental prosthesis laboratory.
- The Well-Being center includes a beauty salon, a skin bar and a nutrition service.
Luxurious rooms for comfort
The Clinique des Champs-Elysées includes fourteen luxurious hospital rooms and a range of services to make our patients' stay and recovery as pleasant as possible.