A flawless skin in 7 days!
Dealing with dull, acne-prone, uneven, or aging skin? Meet VI Peel, the best chemical in NYC! VI Peel is a skin-resurfacing chemical peel with 3 targeted formulas that treat: acne, melasma, aging skin, hyperpigmentation, acne scaring, texture, and fine lines.
How does it work?
VI Peel stimulates collagen and increases cellular turnover to reveal smoother and more radiant skin! It uses a unique blend of 5 acids designed to target multiple conditions:
- Retinoic Acid. This powerhouse acid penetrates the skin inhibiting melanin production and increasing cell turnover.
- Trichloroacetic Acid TCA then targets signs of aging by boosting collagen and exfoliating the skin.
- Salicylic Acid prevents inflammation by killing bacteria, suppresses sebum production, and cleanses the pores.
- Phenol. This is the secret weapon that numbs the skin allowing for a painless application.
- Ascorbic Acid. Finally, ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant that reverses free radicals, evens skin tone, and helps prevent future damage.
A unique blend for each skin concerns
- Tone and texture: VI Peel Original
A great first-time peel for all age groups and skin types seeking multiple benefits from their peel—including tighter-looking skin, smoother texture, and renewed radiance. VI Peel Original is specifically formulated to rejuvenate, refresh, and reset for rapid, visible results safely and effectively.
- Skin discoloraiton: VI Peel Precision Plus
A medium-depth powerhouse peel that works to suppress melanogenesis—the production of melanin—at the source while promoting rapid cell turnover for a more even and bright skin tone. Resurfacing action reveals brighter, renewed skin for results in 7 days.
- Acne and acne scarring: VI Peel Purity & Precision Plus
Pigmentation issues PLUS acne and/or acne scarring? Enjoy two treatments in one! Take on current breakouts and the scars and pigmentation they leave behind. Our superior purifying and smoothing acne treatment clears away dead skin cells and excess oil to speed breakout clearing and purify pores to prevent breakouts. By targeting melanogenesis—the production of melanin—at the source, this treatment helps minimize stubborn post-acne scars and uneven tone for a brighter, smoother surface.