What is mésolift?
Mesotherapy of the face is also called mesolift because its purpose is to treat the skin of the face and give it a youthful look as a lift.
While a drug is carried by the blood to reach its targeted organ, mesotherapy bypasses this path to deposit it directly at the required area: all the active ingredient is therefore used, without loss or deterioration.
Generally speaking, there are indeed different solutions to carry an active molecule into the dermis:
- with a cream or serum, it must diffuse, but this process remains partially unreliable, especially if the epidermal layers are very hard and not very porous. Different techniques can be used to get around this problem, for example by creating micro-wells in the epidermis (micro-needling, Lase®, peeling to exfoliate...).
- with an injection of botulinum toxin intramuscularly or hyaluronic acid in the dermis.
- Mesotherapy is a solution between the two aiming to inject small quantities of active compounds into the target organ, the dermis for the skin, i.e. :
- by a multi-needle medical device (micro-needling) such as stamps : the aesthetic doctor will treat a slightly larger surface area, but not very precisely.
- by targeted injections, most often classical micro-injections (syringe and needle) or with a mesotherapy pistol, which can work without a needle with high pressure. The action is targeted, for an optimal therapeutic effect.
Indications: Why you should have a facial mesotherapy?
A face mesolift session is performed in a curative or preventive way depending on the age and condition of your skin, to firm it, plump it up and erase imperfections. As a preventive measure, it can be considered from the age of 25/30.
A mesotherapy session is optimal, with visible effects, only if a careful clinical and aesthetic exam is carried out beforehand, with, for example, a facial check-up, which targets your skin problems to identify the effective active ingredients needed. As it is the diagnosis that defines the treatment. This facial mesolift can also be considered for the neck and décolleté.
Clinique des Champs Elysées New York has chosen the most effective solutions on the market, such as Mesoline ® range or NCTF mesolift. These formulas are the result of several years of research, to offer innovative active ingredients, effective on very precise actions
- The main indications of mesolift are :
- To fight against skin aging by reducing fine lines and wrinkles and by plumping the skin (Mesolift NCTF 135 HA).
- Prevent skin aging and photo-pigmentation (Mesoline ANTIOX ®).
- Revitalizing the dermis and restoring radiance to the skin (Mesoline REFRESH ®)
- Rejuvenate the skin by firming its texture and plumping it () Mesoline TIGHT ®.
- Restore radiance to a dull and dull complexion (Mesoline SHINE ®).
- Treat acne lesions and oily skin (Mesoline ACNE ®).
Follow a mesolift treatment session
The face mesolift session takes place in a sterile medical room at Clinique des Champs Elysées New York.
According to the indications to be treated, your doctor decides on the active ingredients and the method.
He will most often perform the mesolift with a fine needle on a syringe, or with a mesotherapy pistol. This technique is more precise to target the imperfections to treat.
The protocol will be established according to the intensity of the lesions, with an average of three to four sessions spaced two to three weeks apart.
A follow-up session is then recommended every 2 to 3 months. Each face mesotherapy session lasts approximately 20 minutes.
Facial mesotherapy results
The mesolfit before/after result is progressive, improving from session to session: the skin is plumped up, regains its radiance and tightens. Imperfections are erased and skin texture becomes softer and more sensual.
A mesolift can cause small bruises, but these are quickly reabsorbed in a few days.
NEW CLIENT ?
Don't miss your chance to get your
FREE CONSULTATION + GET 20% OFF your first service