Although aesthetic medicine has always been associated with anti-aging facial injections, its possibilities go far beyond these indications alone. By using mainly the injection of hyaluronic acid, medicine of the intimate parts makes it possible to correct defects, acquired or not, in both men and women. The goal is often to address real hang-ups that can strongly affect intimate and emotional life.
The principle: what does intimate aesthetic medicine offer?
Without surgery or general anesthesia, intimate medicine corrects aesthetic imperfections on the female or male intimate parts. These defects may be constitutive or acquired, most often in the latter case, following the aging of epithelial or conjunctival tissues.
Making intimate constitutive defects disappear
These abnormalities are often difficult to live with as early as puberty, and can generate major hang-ups.
They should never be neglected, because they can profoundly modify the beginnings of an intimate life, at a period of existence when one is building his identity and sexuality. The mocking smile of a partner or his derogatory remarks can hurt and hinder a harmonious personal development.
In young men, anxieties often focus on the size of the sex. The injection of hyaluronic acid allows to gain thickness (penoplasty without surgery). There is no gain in length, but there is a gain in diameter.
To obtain a longer sex, only surgical penoplasty or lengthening phalloplasty offers a reliable solution.
In young women, the issues most often involve the vaginal lips, with asymmetrical or potentially atrophied lips. A medical specialist will be able to recreate the missing volume by injecting hyaluronic acid, as an alternative to definitive lipofilling (autologous fat grafting by injection).
A doctor can also correct other intimate parts, such as augmenting the G-spot with an injection.
Removing acquired intimate defects
With age, the connective tissue of the genital mucosa also gets older: it loses its collagen fibers, resulting in sagging tissue due to loss of firmness; it also loses its hyaluronic acid, thus its volume, hydration and lubrication.
In women, this aging of the genital mucosa has several possible consequences:
- Slackening of the vulval lips, which then become more or less gaping (vulva complex).
- Loosening of the vagina or vaginal looseness, sometimes also responsible for urinary leakage or a decrease in sexual pleasure.
- Vaginal dryness with functional disorders such as burning or pain during intercourse (dyspareunia).
Indications: Who is intimate cosmetic medicine intended for?
In both women and men, aesthetic medicine of the intimate parts has three main indications:
- Any individual suffering from acquired or constitutive aesthetic defects.
- Any woman experiencing functional or painful disorders related to the aging of her intimate parts (vaginal dryness, dyspareunia).
- Any individual wishing to improve his sexual pleasure, whether by tightening the vagina, augmentation of the G-spot or penis enlargement (medical penoplasty to have a bigger sex).
These solutions of intimate medicine thus apply to any adult:
- A young adult afflicted at the beginning of his intimate life ;
- An adult wishing to accompany a change of life (life in couple, new celibacy);
- A mature adult wishing to keep a fulfilled intimate life.
Our intimate medicine solutions
Intimate medicine developed by the Clinique des Champs-Elysées restores lost (acquired disorders) or absent (constitutive disorders) volumes, or rejuvenates aging tissues.
Intimate medicine solutions for men
- Injection of a volumizing product to create volume. (injection of hyaluronic acid for the penis).
Intimate medicine solutions for women
Injection of a volume-enhancing resorbable product (hyaluronic acid): G-spot augmentation, medical labioplasty.
Renewing the aging genital mucosa
- Growth factor injections of "Vaginal Rejuvenation System"
- Resurfacing and deep laser treatment Mona Lisa Touch ®
- Phototherapy and EM waves optimized by milta-therapy Milta Gynéco ®.
Strengthen the pelvic floor muscles
The Emsella® chair tones the perineum with high-intensity electromagnetic waves.